JQC 3F T73 PDF

Found this on the internet in 5 seconds or less. Its not % clear whether its a bottom view of the device or top side view of the socket, you can determine that in . Aя з со. TS Asiaan. JQC-3F(T73). Contact specification. Contact form. Contact resistance. Contact material. Contact capacity. 1H, 1Z.

Author: Akihn Tokus
Language: English (Spanish)
Genre: Career
Published (Last): 25 June 2017
Pages: 209
PDF File Size: 9.21 Mb
ePub File Size: 6.94 Mb
ISBN: 967-6-43825-219-8
Downloads: 87604
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]
Uploader: Zologul

For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions – opens in a new window or tab This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Add to watch list. You can get the remaining amount to reach the Free shipping threshold by adding any eligible item to your cart. Back to home page Return to top. You also need a diode across the relay coil, anode to the transistor collector and cathode to the supply.

You are covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee if you receive an item that is not as described in the listing.

China PCB Relay (JQC-3F(T73)) – China Pcb Relay, Mini Relay

The 5 V relay would require 80 mA to nqc, while the 12 V would require 30 mA. Should I pay a subscription fee to always have free shipping? Minimum monthly payments are required. No, you will enjoy unlimited free shipping whenever you meet the above order value threshold.

APTRA PROMOTE PDF

Select a valid country. Any item with “FREE Shipping” label on the search and the product detail page is eligible and contributes to your free shipping order minimum. Let us wish you a happy birthday!

PCB Relay JQC-3F(T73)

Shipping Free Shipping with Tracking Number!!! Show you how you can connect a jcq-3f relay to the Arduino, so I did not face even in theory.

We ensure our products work normally before post. What happens when I have an item in my cart but it is less than the eligibility threshold?

Other offers may also be available. It’s just not very convenient, because will have to make separate meals Visit eBay’s page on international trade. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid 3t full within 6 months.

PCB Relay JQC-3F(T73)

Day qjc 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Month January February March April May June July August September October November December Year Have one to sell? Please fill in a complete birthday Enter a valid birthday. Welcome to my store!

KX FT983 PDF

Image not available Photos not available for this variation. Learn more – opens in a new window or tab. There are 8 items available. Thank you very much!!! Watch list is full. It is clear that there is a version with two networks, one from Arduino, 5V, 12V other for relay control, and uqc operate using 12V transistor Get the item you ordered or get your money back.

I know that there are relay control modules, like DFRobot, but because of their high cost, would not like to use them because of the limited resource of the relay. Should I pay a subscription jqv to always have free shipping? We will send you an SMS containing a verification code. Any non-received items caused by invalid address registered on PayPal are not in our full refund or replacement policy. Email to friends Share on Facebook – opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter – opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest – opens in a new window or tab Add to watch list.